Is your settled case taking longer than expected to pay out? There is an option to help get back on your financial feet.
As if the personal injury settlement process isn’t long enough, clients are often left waiting for months or years to receive their payment. However, that doesn’t stop the bills from coming in. Making rent or mortgage payments, and paying utilities and medical bills, can be challenging in the face of severe injuries and/or a loss of employment.
The solution: post-settlement funding. If your case has reached a settlement but payment is delayed for whatever reason, you can receive a cash advance out of what you expect to eventually receive. You can get your cash shortly after submitting your application.
What is Post-Settlement Funding?
Post settlement lawsuit funding is a form of non-recourse financing. By providing immediate cash, a lawsuit funding company takes an interest in the plaintiff’s settlement. The funds provided will simply be paid back as part of the settlement amount later. If the defendant for some reason doesn’t pay up, you won’t owe anything; the financing company will lose its investment and cannot pursue repayment from you or your personal injury attorney.
This type of funding is an alternative to post settlement loans. It is tied only to the circumstances surrounding your case, the facts of which your attorney will provide. You don’t need to put down any collateral, nor do we perform a credit check to determine eligibility or the amount of compensation. You also pay no up-front fees. Loans, on the other hand, are often prohibitively expensive and come with exorbitant interest rates; plus, you must pay back the principle regardless of the status of your settlement.
Contact Us Today!
If you are in need of quick cash while you wait for your case to settle or you are awaiting for your payment from a settled case, contact Lawsuit Cash 24/7 today for a lawsuit loan. If you do not win the case, you owe us absolutely nothing!
Eligible Legal Cases for Post-Settlement Funding
A car accident is just one scenario in which post-settlement lawsuit funding may be available. Your legal funding needs can be addressed in a variety of different cases; leading off with one of the most common, these include:
- Auto Accidents: If you’ve been in a head-on, rear-end, or T-bone collision; a hit-and-run accident; or been sideswiped, the property damage and injury claims process can be arduous.
- Personal Injury: Receive funding for settlements related to burn injuries, dog bites, electric scooter accidents, medical malpractice, or a slip and fall accident.
- Product Liability: Cases involving automobile recalls, consumer products, and industrial products in which manufacturer defects led to personal injury or death.
- Premises Liability: A property owner breached their duty of care, leaving visitors at risk from obstacles, slippery floors, steps and sidewalks in disrepair, or harmful chemicals.
- Medical Devices: Defective or improperly implanted devices such as hip implants, knee replacement parts, hernia mesh, etc., which have negatively impacted a patient’s life.
- Labor Laws: Construction, train, and maritime accidents are overseen by specific industry laws, as are sexual abuse/harassment cases.
- Pharmaceuticals: Sometimes, pharmaceutical drugs don’t have the intended benefits and even harm patients. If you have, for example, a talcum powder, Xarelto, or Risperdal case, we can get you funded.
- Athletic Injuries: Many settlements have arisen from lawsuits involving the NFL, NCAA, NHL, and WWE; funding is available for clients injured in such cases.
- Accounts Receivables: Your advance can go towards case or receivable funding, attorney funding, medical or doctor receivables, surgery funding, and settled cases of any type.
Your attorney will review all applicable laws that pertain to your case, while we’ll work with them to determine the value of your pre-settlement advance.
Benefits of Post-Settlement Financing
- A free online application process.
- Cash advances for all types of settled cases.
- No out-of-pocket costs or up-front payments.
- Financing received the same day you apply.
- No obligation to accept the financing we offer.
- Funding is based only on the case, not your employment status or credit.
- You repay only out of your settlement proceeds.
- If the defendant or insurer doesn’t pay up, you owe us nothing.
- Low interest rates compared to post settlement lawsuit loans.
No Upfront Fees or Risk
As we’ve stated earlier, there is no financial obligation when you apply for non-recourse post-settlement funding. All our terms are stated up front. You are never left with hidden fees or any expenses related to your application or cash advance. The process is completely risk free.
Professional Settled Case Funding at Lawsuit Cash 24/7
Lawsuit Cash 24/7 provides post-settlement cash advances for clients injured in motor vehicle, pedestrian, motorcycle, bicycle, ride share, slip and fall, dog bite, and wrongful death accidents. If you or a loved one has been injured or worse, the case has been settled, and you are waiting for payment, apply for non-recourse settled case funding today. We deliver fast compensation to ensure you regain your financial footing. Apply now online for post-settlement funding within the next 24 hours or call us toll-free at 866-319-8730 anytime.
Lawsuit Cash 24/7 was founded with the belief that those injured in an accident through no fault of their own deserve to be compensated NOW. We work hard to quickly obtain pre-settlement funding for our clients.